SADOE has registered for and invited our local Celtic Community to march with us in the Nevada Day Parade on Saturday, Oct. 29. We have been promised by the parade officials our entry is in the first staging group so we won’t have to wait as long. Here are a few details about the parade:
- The Nevada Day Parade Officials have assigned us Entry #62 Division 3 staging on East Long. St. (Near the FISH Store)
- We are in between the Carson Animal Services Initiative and Reno Orthopedic Center
- We will begin staging at 9am (vehicles must be staged by 8am) and we must all must be in position by 10 am. We estimate we will be moving by 10:30 to 10:45 p.m.
- SADOE will provide coffee and you are encouraged to bring a disposable potluck item (doughnuts, fresh fruit, etc.)
- See detailed information within this event page on parade route and road closures.
- For detailed parade staging info and road closure advisories., click here