SADOE has registered for and invited our local Celtic Community to march with us in the Nevada Day Parade on Saturday, Oct. 28. We have been promised by the parade officials our entry is in the first staging group so we won’t have to wait as long. Here are a few details about the parade:
- Entry and staging info will be provided as we get closer to the event
- SADOE will either have its float or a flatbed trailer for musicians and those who do not wish to walk.
- We will begin staging at 9am (vehicles must be staged by 8am) and we must all must be in position by 10 am. We estimate we will be moving by 10:30 to 10:45 p.m.
- SADOE will provide coffee and you are encouraged to bring a disposable potluck item (doughnuts, fresh fruit, etc.)
- See detailed information within this event page on parade route and road closures.
- For detailed parade staging info and road closure advisories., click here